Mission Critical Reliability for In-Building Coverage
61-83B-50 Series, 700 MHz Band, Signal Booster II provides Public Safety grade communications and reliability in disadvantaged RF locations for First Responders, Public Safety/Governmental agencies and Private system Users. Mission-critical communications are ensured in challenging environments such as basements, parking garages, correctional facilities, courthouses, hospitals, high-rise buildings, schools and universities, airports, subways and rapid transit systems, and stadiums.
6150-COM, Remote Communication Card
Adds Complete Remote Accessibility to Signal Booster II
- Remote configuration and gain level adjustment
- Remote retrieval of 100 day OLC Datalog information
- Remote alarm and status monitoring
- Remote loading of software updates, revisions
- Data Ports: RS232 Port accommodates direct connection to local PC.
- RJ45 Port provides 10 Base T interface to private networks, internet or wireless (WiFi) networks.
- TCP/IP Network Protocol Compatibility Static or DHCP assigned IP address.
- HTTP 1.0/1.1 web compatible provides complete functionality using common web browsers.
- Currently supports FTP firmware update, email alert feature available in future software release.No PC Based Proprietary Software Required – Uses Common Web Browser
Remote Configuration of Critical Parameters
- Calibrate amplifier current to eliminate erroneous alarms.
- Adjust gain via attenuation or bypass amplifiers when OLC datalog indicates consistent, strong signal activity through booster.
- Configure desired output power.
- Remote Access to Critical Component Status
- Amplifier Cards
- Power Amps
- Power System
- Ouptut Level Control System Remote Access to OLC (Output Level Control) Datalog
- Access operational history for critical parameter adjustment.
- Data exportable in text file format.
- Datalog resolution can be as fine as hourly or as long as 100 days in duration. Consult factory for optional configurations.