Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
The SH-60S-TC provides real-time spectrum monitoring and analysis of RF frequency circuits with a wide frequency range of between 9kHz to 6 GHz. Our analyzer has been developed for field engineers, technicians, wireless equipment manufacturers, service providers, contractors, tower erectors and military field personnel.
Bird combines best-in-class functionality with compact package and boasts an intuitive touchscreen user interface. SH-60S-TC let’s you experience high performance and rich features that are available wherever you take it.
Signal bursts and transients can be viewed using the “Zero-span” function with video-level triggering (i.e. an oscilloscope with time on the x-axis) or “Waterfall” display (color-coded scrolling chart display) to analyze intermittent signal sources.
- Spectrogram/Waterfall display shows intermittent power levels at a glance.
- FM demodulation allows for rapid verification of communications at the specified frequency.
- Predefined measurements scan and discover spectrum events other analyzers miss.
- View the spectrum with trace display, spectrogram display, or both.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive menus with multi-touch operation.
- More than 2x faster sweep times than the competition.
- High-resolution, full-color display for indoor or outdoor viewing.
- Rugged and weather resistant.
- 5 hours of continuous battery operation.
- Includes the Bird RF Meter App for interoperability with a wide range of Bird Field sensors.
- Channel Power
- Adjacent Channel Power Ratio (ACPR)
- Phase Noise
- N dB Down Bandwidth
- Occupied Bandwidth (OBW)
- Field Strength
- FM Demodulation
- CNR Loss (GNSS Signal Quality)
- Spectrum Masking and Limit Lines